Medigas Respiratory Therapist Position
Registered Respiratory Therapist
We are offering a $2000 signing bonus to the successful applicant!
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for instore initiation of prescribed therapies. Included in the role is training and implementation regarding the use of medical equipment devices such as CPAP and Bi-level machines, devices used for mobilization of secretions and monitoring units such as oximeters and apnea links.
Promotion of Medigas products and services to referral sources, including educational in services to medical/healthcare communities is an integral part of the job.
- Prior clinical practice is required
- Homecare and sales experience preferred
- Expertise in clinical in services would be an asset
- Proficient in MS Office with strong ability in Excel and CRM
- Customer focused
- Organizational & Time Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to set priorities, follow through on tasks and have a proven ability to manage client relationships as well as maintain homecare sales growth
- A commitment to safety is a must
- Clean driving record is a must.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
RRT designation and current registration in good standing with the CRTO.
Required license or certification in good standing: RRT
Carolyn Raicevic, BA, RRT at Carolyn.Raicevic@Linde.com