Lake of the Woods District Hospital is a fully accredited 86 bed community hospital, and has an opening for a
Respiratory Therapist (0.8).
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- Current registration with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario (CRTO)
- Current certification in BCLS, NRP and ACLS, and demonstrated ongoing competency and annual recertification
- Knowledge and experience with ventilation (invasive and noninvasive), airway management, spirometry, arterial blood gas collection, art line insertion, endotracheal intubation / extubation, home oxygen assessment (at rest and exertion) are required
- Demonstrates competency in anesthesia technology
- Demonstrates a cooperative and positive professional attitude.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Maintains effective inter-professional working relationships
- Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills.
- Willing and able to participate in 24/7 on-call schedule.
- Reliable attendance record.
- Knowledgeable of Indigenous culture.
- Current certification in PALS and CRE preferred
Please send application, complete with qualifications, to:
HR@lwdh.on.ca or HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT