Explore your possibilities: Build your skills. Enjoy your challenge. Make your mark. Own your future.
Medigas is a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Praxair Canada, Inc. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
At Medigas, you’ll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client’s lives and make our organization successful. Our people work to develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
Medigas, a Division of Praxair Canada Inc. is singularly committed to helping people live better lives and supporting the medical professionals who make it all possible, for more than 40 years.
Medigas is currently recruiting for a Registered Therapist for our Kingston, Ontario location.
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist or a Registered Nurse with current registration
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Homecare and sales experience an asset
- Knowledge of HOP and ADP funding criteria preferred
- Must possess professionalism and poise
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer skills (including CRM, JD Edwards, Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Able to work under pressure and have strong sense of urgency
- Must possess commitment to client and personal safety
- Clear Driving record/abstract
- Ability to participate in a rotational after-hours on call schedule. The ability to work flexible hours
Please Contact Carolyn Raicevic: Carolyn_Raicevic@Praxair.com
Praxair Canada Inc. is committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
Praxair Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Praxair has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver’s license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks, employment and education verification.
Want to learn more about Praxair Canada Inc;
Web Site Address: http://www.praxair.ca