Medigas is a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Medigas is the healthcare division of Praxair Canada Inc.
At Medigas, you’ll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client’s lives and make our organization successful. Our people work to develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and are trusted to take on responsibility early in their careers. Their contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
Medigas is currently recruiting for a Territory Manager (full-time temporary/contract position) Cornwall/Brockville
The manager of this position is seeking a qualified individual who works well in a team environment, delivers excellence in client service and takes pride in their work.
- Achieve or exceed the planned sales volume and profitability levels for the territory.
- Ensure future sales growth with promotion of Medigas products and services to referral sources
- Seek out new customers and maintain productive working relationship with existing customers
- Initiation of respiratory therapy in the home including assessment, education, documentation and follow up to ensure equipment performance and client compliance
- Training and education to referral sources and community groups
Prior sales, marketing and clinical experience. CRE designation is an asset. Applicants are to be results oriented and have the ability to work independently.
The applicant should be proficient in MS Office with strong ability in Excel and CRM. The applicant must be customer focused, organized, possess excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills, the ability to set priorities, follow through on tasks and have a proven ability to manage client relationships as well as maintain homecare sales growth. A commitment to safety is a must. Clean driving record is a must. Bilingual is an asset.
RRT designation in good standing with the respective college.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
If you want to join an organization where your talent makes an impact, apply by emailing email@example.com