Are you a Respiratory Therapist with a passion for Home Care?
Durham Home Respiratory Services is a well-established home care provider for PAP therapy and home oxygen in the Durham region. We are a family business with a penchant for excellence in patient care and team spirit.
Qualifications and Considerations:
- A Registered Respiratory Therapist with current registration.
- Home care and sales experience preferred.
- Superior verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required with a strong command of the English language.
- Strong computer skills including internet and Microsoft Office and able to type 40 words per minute is a must.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a busy office and home environment is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The successful candidate must be friendly, well-organized, and enjoy working with people. A great amount of patience and mature attitude is required to provide client education to people who have little understanding of sleep disturbances and how they affect their health and daily lives.
- One must be diligent in completing paperwork and returning phone calls in a timely manner.
- One must be a clinical expert in sleep disturbances and able to educate patients on PAP therapy and identify treatment issues and implement appropriate solutions.
- Home visits for PAP therapy patients and home oxygen patients may be required.
- Administrative duties are part of the daily routine.
Please contact Donna M. Smith@ firstname.lastname@example.org