Compass Community Health (formerly known as North Hamilton Community Health Centre) offers primary care health services and health promotion programs to diverse communities and individuals.
We are currently seeking a:
Certified Respiratory Educator (CRE) Coordinator
Primary Care Asthma Program (PCAP)
PERMANENT – Part Time (20.0 hrs/wk)
($32.61 – $38.36 per hour)
What we’re looking for:
- A self-motivated professional with a get-things-done attitude!
- Someone who thrives in an evolving, innovative setting;
- An expert in providing comprehensive case management;
- Licensed Ontario Regulated Health Profession – Certified Respiratory Educator with demonstrated teaching skills;
- Experience competency in spirometry testing & smoking cessation;
- Strong communication skills and works well with an interdisciplinary care team.
What you can expect to do:
- Provide education to client/families, development of self-management plans;
- Employ best practice evidence based strategies and standardize PCAP tools;
- Coordinate seamless transitions for client care;
- Provide update and in-service education to other healthcare provides on lung health.
We invite you to review the Certified Respiratory Educator (CRE) Coordinator – PCAP job description on our website under Employment Opportunities/Careers at http://www.compassch.org/ for additional job related information.
In return for your results-orientation and dedication, we offer a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and HOOPP pension plan.
Please respond in confidence by Friday, July 31, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. to:
Marianne Grguric, Human Resources Manager
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compass Community Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources at 905-523-6611 ext 3033 if you require accommodations.