The RTSO and CRTO are working together to promote the profession of
Respiratory Therapy to the public of Ontario.
Some of the ways we doing this is by:
- Writing and submitting stories about RTs to publications like Hospital news
- Participating in Career Fairs to promote the profession to potential students
- Organizing TV exposure with TVO and Rogers Cable to talk about asthma and how RTs help asthma sufferers
- Contacting the media to get coverage of events like RT Week and World Asthma Day
- Exploring partnership opportunities with the Lung Association
We need your help to promote the profession effectively in your community
- Can you speak to high school students about the profession?
- Can you speak to seniors groups about COPD?
- Can you do a workshop on asthma education?
- Can you identify opportunities to get the word out about our profession?
If you can help in any way, please contact the office at email@example.com