REDEVELOPING THE RTSO
As the business manger for the RTSO my role is to support and create opportunities to allow the RTSO to grow and meet the needs of its membership. My primary function is to over see the business operations and relationships of the association. We have a very aggressive year planned with a goal to build our membership list to 1000 plus and to network with our business community to create revenue streams that will support our organization’s growth and capacity for the next 10 years. In order to achieve this goal we must look at the way we do business and identify opportunities to optimize our chance of success.
Steve Simmons a renowned North American Business leader once told me:
“EXCELLENCE = EMBRACING CHANGE + SUPPORTING GROWTH”
THIS IS OUR MUTUAL OBJECTIVE:
Provide an all encompassing economical membership package:
- New Stethoscope Program
- Liability Insurance
- Internet Services
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Personal Accounting Services
- Video Conferencing Services
- Group Life Insurance
Some of these benefits are now available and others will be on-line in the weeks ahead via our new website.
Work closer with your vendors so that you are kept updated on their services and new product launches.
Create a web based vendor directory to make it easier to find products and contacts related to your practice.
- Work closer with our allies in the profession
- Provide important news and guidelines of issues that relate to the Profession – see our Pandemic Practice corner on the RTSO website
- Enhance the annual Education Forum
- Introduce additional technical meetings
- Broaden Airwaves
- Develop programs for on line education courses
- Develop our Web page as an effective communications tool
- Provide full service operational staffing
KEEP CURRENT BY GOING TO OUR NEW WEB PAGE FOR UPDATES
CHECK OUT OUR NEW LOOK
WE can do this together. Your role is to spread the message to your colleagues and invite them to join your society. Be a collective voice within your profession. Join now so that we can together achieve “EXCELLENCE”.
STEPHEN LARAMEE , BUSINESS MANAGER